Many irons in the fire
Something like 15 weeks ago things were a touch simpler, and I had an idea that I would be able to finish a desk quickly. There are now a multitude of projects all vying for my time.
- The desk will be resumed once I can actually get around in my shop.
- There is now a fairly large utility trailer occupying most of my shop.
- On this trailer I will eventually construct a squaredrop trailer for camping.
- For now, it's being used to haul things and store project wood in the shop.
- A small shed to store my lawn tools is nearly done, and this will help with the shop space.
- My brother has an electric guitar body in need of some surgery.
- Too many hours of watching Forged in Fire has me pondering a coal forge, and also wanting to acquire welding equipment like I once had.
- There is still about 100g of some Icelandic wool I need to spin and ply before I can start on a cardigan or vest with nothing but yarn I spun myself.
- There is a lot of bare wall space in my office, and I plan to fix that by hanging my plethora of guitars and violins.